June 15, 2006
i eat therefore i am

i am alive in case you were wondering. my life has bee consumed of late with very important things, like painting my toenails and the style network's 21 day wedding party.

Boy left last night for connecticut to retrieve me a spinning girl go to a wedding, actually. he will be gone until monday. i plan on doing some sewing, continuing with my knitting, and also more of the same. there's a week left of this all weddings-all the time stuff.

also, because food pleases me, here is a totally non-comprehensive list of the things i will be eating during that time:
onion bagels
tofu cream cheese
szechuan beef
spaghetti and meatballs (at least three times)
cauliflower
salami
turkey pepperoni
diet coke
nilla wafers
grapes
a burrito
cheerios
corn chex
puffins
peanut butter and grape jelly on crackers
a hot dog
mango

those of you who attend stich n' bitch on thursdays with me will notice a significant lack of donut.

i'm saving myself for the tiny miracles Boy will be bringing back to me, because he wants to be allowed into the apartment.

too bad you can't really travel with blue vanilla or mmmm. sorry, i know that wasn't english, but i don't really have need for language or spelling (or clothes) what with the unemployment and all.

for the next five days i *do* have a job, though. a very important job. and i apologize, but the boss says i have to go, because that list isn't going to eat itself.



26 Comments:

Blogger eebmore said...

flowers and stars, huh? when my food leaves my stomach, it becomes marshmallows and sunshine.

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

who says roast beast sammiches don't travel?!! Whenever my friends/family come back from the east coast, I get real philly cheesesteaks. When they come back from HI, I get moanapua. Tell him to put some effort into it!

Blogger HizzleThizzle said...

you're getting a spinning girl? Im so jealous!

Blogger xt said...

Missed you! Glad you're alive. Glad you've got a MUCH better boss now. ;-P

Blogger Libby said...

Wait...tofu cream cheese? Does it taste like regular cream cheese?

You have piqued my interest. And greatly delighted me, since I got to use the word "pique" in a sentence today. :)

Blogger jiggs said...

You better eat spaghetti and meatballs at least 4 times if you know what's good for you.

Blogger Übermilf said...

Does the blue vanilla turn your pee colors? We have Blue Moon ice cream in the Midwest, and your pee turns a lovely shade of teal after you eat it.

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Thaaaat's it, I am totally stowing away in Boy's luggage! I will pop at out the most unexpected moment, bearing Braised Puffin for you to enjoy!

Blogger Frog said...

Bon Appetit! :)

Blogger JenL said...

Mmmmm Dunkin' Donuts. A definite drawback to living on the west coast.

You definitely need to listen to the current boss.

How did cauliflower make the list?

Blogger myboyfriendiscrazy said...

I hope you get a new job soon... if not, perhaps we bloggers can think of a new list of things to work on for next week.... :)

Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Miss Kendra, anytime you want Dunkin Donuts let me know. I'll send out some yummies to you.

You just have to share with Sachi.

Deal?

Blogger demondoll said...

Mmmm, szechuan... onion bagel... dangit, there go all my good intentions. I'm making me some sghetti!

Blogger melissa.in.london said...

Glad you're alive.

And have fun with all that food.

Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

That picture is so cute! Flowers and stars sounds lovely, mine just turns into, well, nevermind...

Blogger MadMeer said...

I love Puffins! That's my favorite cereal (except for cocoa puffs).

Blogger ladylinoleum said...

Dude, no donuts????

Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

i just ate an onion bagel...YUM!

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

ohhhhh, I thought it was actual puffins, like the bird.



my bad.

Blogger Stepherz said...

Yummm, I love the list! Do we really want to talk about food with the chubby pregnant chick?

Blogger Nick said...

I think being stabbed to death with needles would be a terrible way to die.

Sorry, I was just thinking about what would happen if I crashed Stitch n' Bitch.

Maybe if I brought tequila.

Blogger robiewankenobie said...

okay, so the tofu cream cheese and szechuan beef? that confuses me. the end.

Blogger Quirkalot said...

Eat Genoa Salami!!! It's the BEST in the whole WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! Oh. My . Gosh. I don't think there is any word in the English language to describe the happiness I feel when I eat genoa salami! EAT IT!!!
P.S.
I saw D'MANG last night for the first time in 2 years, and he gave me a HUG!

Blogger Frog said...

OMG, I've got to run to the fridge, now....

Blogger Melliferous Pants said...

I've been sending you happy thoughts and rainbows, didya get 'em?

Blogger FRITZ said...

i love you and you are not allowed to ever leave bloggy bloggy blog land.
dammit.

dammit dammit dammit.

miss kendra: please meet
baked cheetohs
grapes
fried chicken
applesauce
coffee
manwich
ham sammy

thank you. are you kosher? shit.

Post a Comment

<< Home

golden state